Thursday, July 3, 2014

very good idea, very original! kisses


As promised voila! Mottled my bell yesterday and fixed chandelier in my kitchen, the beautiful is found upside down, she did gene person except my son who is forced to work around for its size,
Posted by milouna56 at 17:44 - Comments [36] - Permalink [#]
WAOUHHHH J'adore! You have the art of diverting objects is very interesting! Lovely idea to remember! Soft summer evening!
Great, we can see the carved flowers, and let it go much light, it is important in a kitchen. Hey, it's not trolling home! Heather soon, soon installed! I love your tops in the jar. Good evening Odile
Odile said yes as it does not mess ... heather Sunday installed Monday ... and presto! In any case this is a great idea owl was like it was made for it! I also put my rotors in a jar! Beautiful la cloche sunset! Big kisses Cathy
There at least you not see it at all, great!! Finally I hope for you because there is nothing more frustrating to see your idea in the interiors of Mr. and Mrs. everyone after)) Good evening biz
Speedy Snowy If this is not effective, that! She is beautiful and your suspension bell delicately la cloche decorated. I totally agree with Odile get franc lighting in your kitchen. la cloche Everything else is nice too. Beautiful evening. Cécilou
Well Milouna, your bell is too friendly with his head down, however careful that it does not come to fall, otherwise ... Ouch, ouch, ouch! And your rotors trapped in their candy ... I love it! What will you do then your "pesky" Roman numerals? (They seem to have given you trouble) Already an idea? You keep us informed of the outcome! Kisses and good week Aline
very good idea, very original! kisses
CanalBlog comment | Using Facebook la cloche
Links voizelle 100 flights at a time dreams Aimé patina Angels and tits boudoir la cloche At the heart of yesteryear once the heart of the heart of angels attic beige and white pitcher and charms bric Bricks and pitcher at Camille Calinquette Heart Breizh campaign color Tinou are causing Créashabby mévira sew sewing in my trailer fairies in my world my everything and deco ... Everything and nothing Deco charm 77 bis ten fingers ten stories home and roses seasons of The West Side The flea Nina la casa de Tocaloric The comets of Angels The lady with pink deco Nicou Anita's la cloche blog blog blog Claudinette heart artichokes la cloche blog lechapeintvert Blog Rosa blogs paper wings The attic Aunt philomène The mas béradis The small world of the small world of Gaëlle The Jackie la cloche poulaillier Lisa the little world of the joys of Isa Lena Fields comes patina creations Mamcréa open windows of the niceties Maya's small hands and Capucine Louise Juliette collection Lylou Anne Marie House Heart Queen of Angels Memory la cloche Provence Miss Marple Deco O thread of my life once fragrances Passion Lo dust argence Dream Snow Passion Red & Pink tenderness scenes Provence la cloche Sylvie infinity All my days are farewells An angel my angel my table A table A bit of yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment