Sunday, November 2, 2014

and the head will give him some embarrassing hat, no and I put on it all of course carillon point a


Woo I finally dokopala to this, of which I am happy, because only those issues that look great, but then you'll finally be able to read the answers Bebs. : D Anyways, as we have already done with Alex (HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA ambiguity / it hahaha I seriously thought /) and the second I do it just "for fun", a tag will not be none, or invent other issues. Taaak :) So let's do it! (Although it is likely that in the middle of writing fall asleep because I'm totally dead already.) 1 / If you hosted a party which three celebrities would you invite her and why? Harry Styles because it is my sweetheart and I can imagine how it must be a twig when opitučký ...: D Ed Sheeran because it is fun for the sober and beer in the stomach must be absolutely perfect and my dream is simply carillon point to toast Having Sheeran, no. Ellen DeGeneres because it is absolutely perfect and the party would be done najsamspešl event in the world. 2 / What is your favorite song lyrics? This is a bit difficult because carillon point I do not have a favorite song, also referred to as "phase" favorite, if thus understood. carillon point But probably most of them are also those smutňučké guitar songs about love and stuff. 3 / Without what three things would you not stand on a deserted island? Without water. No motorboat. And without fuel into it. Can be? 4 / What is your weakness? Bitch please, chocolate. A Lirry. And Ed. Actually, it can be summarized in the category kjut gajz. So once. Chocolate and kjut gajz. (And I do not mean just the kjut výzorovo kjut, but that overall kjut, are appointed as above.) :) 5 / How should it look like your dream date? Ok, so. Harry has picked up for me in my London's small apartment, which is admittedly in a bit worse shape, because after all, I am no rich guy, but his creativity, I made him a little kjut bytík. Okay. Right at the beginning he also put on those glasses with a big nose and a mustache, the following:
and the head will give him some embarrassing hat, no and I put on it all of course carillon point also that it is not strange and embarrassing that the streets somehow hang out with weirdos, so we let the both. Thus the primary intention is that people come to know him and we could enjoy a romantic stroll around Hyde Park or along the river Thames or so, yeah, and then take me to his home to show me his ... uh, collection of trophies, Hey, and it just will limn home, simply because they are best friendz forevur and chat with Limňamom and he remains totally fucked up and all three play together Twister and we compromising positions, and I have yet to invent carillon point termination because still can not decide which one I prefer. carillon point What was the original question? : D 6 / To what dormitory at Hogwarts (omg how to Slovak Hogwarts or something?) Would be included and why you think so? But when it weighed carefully so I have at least 117% sure Slytherin (I do not know how to say it in English, sorry: D), because those other three just ... ee. : D And thus we would at least Draco could detect corners together Slytherin clubhouse, if you're carillon point picking up what I'm putting down. ; D 7 / you played the character in the film positive or negative? Optionally, like you did you yourself want to play? I would certainly played a negative and I would certainly play a negative. : D Good characters are mostly boring fest / s and pretentious, thank you not beg. : D 8 / Who's your crush and why? Um, if I had to name all, so that you can at the end to wish happy holidays, carillon point as many names as there would be. : D So, I can only accompany those major, and thus Tom Felton, who was my very first crush, and then a second after Zac Efron, both infinitely far I love them and I plan the future. ; D And then there's actually carillon point a million of those names, actors, singers, and so on, you guys, that I love (Jensen Ackles, Nick & Joe Jonas, Niall Horan, Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhaal, and so on, the list goes on : D), but my biggest pets are Harry and Liam. Just ... omg. Perhaps even need to break down why, because people who come here, maybe they know why. ;) (And of course I have to mention Ed, with whom Although the future is not planned, but the fact that I married him without thinking.) 9 / What do you think of the opinion that the first-born child is always carillon point a favorite of parents, compared to second-born etc.? I do not know what I think about it. : D That my older brother and mom always ganged up against me, but I have to get over it. : D 10 / Who was your favorite celebrity / cartoon character / character from the film / pattern from childhood? (If you have more of them, you can choose only one of them, eg. A cartoon character) Spirit Caspar as a favorite cartoon character, and Tom Felton as a popular personality, as we have already mentioned, see question 8; D
OMG totally surprised me that 66% of our response the same: D: D But I'm normally thinking of Edom or Nick, but I told myself that way about Nick OMG: D: DA smutnučké guitar band ... So yeah. And OMG: D: D: D: D These are the very best three answers, what I imagine: DA kjut gajz are kjut gajz. This is a weakness about them. And OMG. Liam, Haz and you. This could really turn out well. Really ... But those glasses are super. But

No comments:

Post a Comment