Saturday, September 20, 2014

My grandma says:

Turkish Delight 80 | Affluent Carbs are
Reverend Mr. "I do not man, because excessive fool." He said. I resented. I gave myself to read. "How To Be Rich?" I'll remember where I'm staying while reading a book he called something to put between. I put one of my mother's cat, but the kitten ran away. Father was a gift from one brain -sanırım- bank I tore a piece of paper from note book. The next morning the book has disappeared. A week passed, Father brain suddenly had a heart attack the day came from Switzerland, an unsigned card: "Here we go!"
My grandma says: "Twenty sacks of fertilizer gave money, brought eighteen sacks. Where two sacks, said. Two bags of pilgrims make the word aunt said this. I gave the money, I said. I'll bring the money next month husbands grandmother, not many, she said. BI eye twitched, a hand I cut my foot. I said, leave it to me a week calf, animals are not at the bottom of beans, I'm helalleşel. gold bamboo hoop earrings Which calf, he said. Does not Dana, said. No, she said. Then you have three days left, I said. "
.


No comments:

Post a Comment