Thursday, September 18, 2014

Norwich, UK set foot in the territory because it is the first city I think I will stay in my mind a

Nara and sweet screams
It seems to me that to get away from home, starting an inevitable journey towards our own inner-house. Go to attain self as an aspect. Norwich came to me when I was just this feeling of falling first. Let's see which direction this time I will meet again with? I suppress what time frame will be revealed, which dreams will repeat itself, to establish from time do I start?
When a major philosophical issues ...? How many times are we living intertwine. The country's time, the time we live in the house on his own time, your body matruşka toqueacampainha time as they are sometimes lined side by side, sometimes toqueacampainha intertwined. Who knows, if Turkey is a country that is always vigilant. Disaster and feasting are side by side. From weddings to funerals, funeral rally, mitingte the tavern, taverns go from the dream. Uniformity is almost impossible. Poetic images caught drunk on the one hand, while on the other hand can find yourself in a fight with a towel. This is so real, so intense and violent. Even more shocking is thick and thin for the fact that you need to. That's why the year in Turkey, even days is not even. There counted time in seconds. Anything can happen at any time in Norwich where seconds ... Yet another kind of flowed. I'm not familiar ahestelik, the supremely slow, calmly.
Norwich, UK set foot in the territory because it is the first city I think I will stay in my mind always. Because the first impression you get there does not hit me in the face was the slowness of things. Everything toqueacampainha was slow. I came to the country questioned why the customs police at the airport baggage platform, including the taxi driver toqueacampainha came to pick me up, that I've seen everything there was a natural slowness. Small, had a nice house. British concept called for measures that how important toqueacampainha this little apartment I realized. Courtyard password, password main gate, main door switch, toqueacampainha power switch for other buttons, a home button that opens another button and the all pervading sense of security so that the media had covered. But I'm quite used to perturbations. toqueacampainha With this uneasiness in me even planted erect ears cut attention to the life I've always like an animal. A sound that could come from any direction at any moment, shadow, something rapidly approaching a sharp word, a flash of light and of stimulating toqueacampainha its nice to be calm despite my world I eg. Let me go a little further, I'm erbab tranquility. However, because of calmness in Norwich began to tear the membrane of their own be calm. Hani melt like sugar in hot water, I participated in the peacefulness calmness in Norwich, all the heartache, past anger, toqueacampainha subdued sorrow came to the surface. That's why I always look at where I came across a sad face. See in human or anywhere in the parks and along the river, cafes, library, church, scribbled over in solitude I came across.
Although loneliness is actually very significant. toqueacampainha If people toqueacampainha act like they're not alone alone loneliness is more poignant. Once, on a Friday night, as it is known to everyone drunk and cry and shouting in the streets that night in one of the usual, a young man repeatedly "let me go," he cried. For an hour, said that non-stop. Said the city walls, in the space of night, in the dark, he said. From the window I watched him remove my head. There were other people in another window. Just let me go, no matter how shocking it was with a CUE file. How rebellious, but also in a form of internal chopper how much was allowed. toqueacampainha
Yes, yes ... I can tell. Norwich's mood oscillating between insurgency tameness become a distraction. It's all here suppressed passions, loneliness ignore, by solemn joy is experiencing. toqueacampainha Graciously releasing a fright into human kindness-because everything is compared to each other örter- toqueacampainha days.
However, almost everyone who lives in Norwich, unexpected hero of a literary turn into characters. The monotony of the city to overturn the sole principle of sticking together this extraordinary character, meekness. toqueacampainha To close I am approached, he behaved attitude razed to the ground I can say that probably lasted only three minutes.
On one occasion Anna and Chris took me to the shores of Norfolk. In October, the weather was icy. Empty beach. Rock was crumbling on their own. A couple of seals waves rapidly fading glow for a moment with Anna, Chris, she defiantly leaden waves were walking towards the sea. At that time I felt myself in a statement. As contact with the cold water that cuts through the air, even the meaning of Anna's sweet cries of the sea was changing. To create joyous cry that if we went there. Trace to the beach, spaces, drawing the sky to join, to leave traces in the rocks wet hands. I think such things toqueacampainha are happening out there all the time. Viability of the craziest tone light as my pocket knife, a shining moment.
Delicious Digg Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment