Friday, April 11, 2014

Douglas Collinson 9 months ago | reply


If you are going to post an invite to a group, please read my PROFILE first. Thanks.
like it, I think the two rocks in the foreground lead you into the lighthouse very nicely, and I like the overall composition, it feel very accomplished..... I've tried to like the new flickr but I think I'm coming to the conclusion I don't. tintinnabula There is not enough white space for me, it's all too cluttered. I so wanted flickr to triumph but it was dying and I think any help arrived too late. I will give it a little more time in the hope of some miracle but it's looking more and more likely I will downsize my participation and activity on flickr. I believe I can see the future and it's not flickr.
Douglas Collinson 9 months ago | reply
NO HDR (Outdoors Naturally) (Group)
Here's tintinnabula a link to this photo. Just copy and paste!


No comments:

Post a Comment