Monday, August 4, 2014

2012/09 (1) 2012/08 (1) 2012/07 (1) 2012/06 (3) 2012/05 (1) 2012/02 (4) 2011/10 (1) 2011/08 (1) 201


Balcom Gompa that appears and climb a steep mountain path of the gradient. It seems to have been the temple of Bon once. Tibetan temple shine in blue sky after all! I can overlook the city of Balcom spread on a river from mountain path up to the gompa. Will it not something like climbed the stairs of the building 30 floors byron doorbells or more so as not to some place that is higher by about 130m from town! ? First in the incense burner tsampa that I brought from home and juniper that I bought at the foot. The Namuka it (... I think not pray) to pray and put your head on the ground. To mimic the look at the state of adult, child I remember I naturally. Cosmos and marigolds were blooming in the fall of the temple. I often see flowers of Western-style byron doorbells such as geranium, in Tibet. And I did not notice last year but marigold had been provided in front of the Buddha statue. Woke up to the pilgrimage (?) Namuka. byron doorbells Monk, He will put a string of one person charm. I have you to palm the holy water, after sipping a sip, you pat the face and his head in the palm of holy water remains. In the precincts of solemn byron doorbells atmosphere drifts, warm sunlight that plugs is beautiful ... really. In the hope that beautiful skin effect, I secretly putting a face. Petapeta of what chan head to be smarter and (Sorry for punishment per).
It may not pray anything now, but what chan, so pray something soon. I have been away from the other parent at that time. better Ryoko also had been prepared from now is good. Anyway, while this way you are to imitate, it I guess Yuku wearing naturally byron doorbells religious mind. Evening primrose so look good in Mount Fuji, the temple I look good in the blue sky of Tibet. By the way, is another story, but the reason there was a big anti-Japanese demonstrations in Chengdu recently. byron doorbells White on postal demo, white demo spontaneous, I am somewhat disconcerted the deep-rooted anti-Japanese sentiment of the Chinese people. Do you feel the danger? # - Yamazaki Seishi [URL] [Edit]
The city of Tibet, flower of the West derived from I'll bloomed very well indeed. I also, when I visited Tibet for the first time, I remember that I was surprised and cosmos, geranium to have blooming. Geranium the case's flower of the highlands of South America originally, I should look good in the sky of Tibet indeed. byron doorbells For holy water. It may be silly, byron doorbells but bottles holy water is on, or did not dirty enough for unidentified in tea incrustations? byron doorbells When I went to Ritangonba this summer, I made a pilgrimage as well, but it was slightly Mashi chatter byron doorbells in holy water. Nantes put chan ...... your skin, I'll try now. # - Sachiko [URL] [Edit]
independence from parents anymore when you pray or ~ Seishi customers likely, something .... I do need to make sure to prepare me to be able to Kobanare. I do not get tired of the blue sky Tibet, even watching all the time. The demonstration, byron doorbells without much interest the general public, people who do not know there are also many. But I was told "Do not harmed? 110th if there something" and also to public safety and (I Is not pun intended) authorities whether they focus scale is larger still. I think to understand each other again, exchange each person and wonder if most important road also seems distant. You do have well decorated geranium Sachiko customers, such as in the window. You would admire you are wearing a flower byron doorbells beautifully climate or the suit of the cosmos flowers, etc., even though like not wearing a hand so much. Because I would Karase flowers well. . Sunlight whether it still important. I was in the pot decorated with cloth to clean all the temple holy water, I've seen. I'm some places (as in the photo at the bottom right) of PET bottles. . The important because it is ne contents! Holy water seemingly good to drink, I was also wince every time. I also drank it after checking other people's drinking and sneaky confirm "drank? byron doorbells It? Drank" and to see a side glance. There! " What chan drank! I think so. " But (I also ... but is unscrupulous) without breaking or even stomach. Was all right. (?) Is different? Recipe (?) Prescribed by a temple, the taste is slightly different, taste like herbs or, or Suppaka~tsu slightly (!). Is likely divine favor! byron doorbells # - Ryoko.u [URL] [Edit]
~ I seem to busy to call your customers, diary, I'm glad to offer to see. It will be healed temple of Tibet, in just being. Japanese temples also temples of China, I will be healed. Maybe you like space of prayer. The drank or call Mr. (!) Directly below! Faint taste I'll be. The ~ good luck with your be out soon journey! I will regain the humanity to go to Tibet. byron doorbells It is because the world totally different with China. # - Ryoko.u byron doorbells [URL] [Edit]
Playing (11)
Summer vacation ends this summer swimming byron doorbells (09/02) birthday (06/27) of 5-year-old letter from the (07/01) daughter byron doorbells game society of (08/01) byron doorbells year's (06/22) Tashilhunpo byron doorbells (06 / 17) Samui~e (05/23)
2012/09 (1) 2012/08 (1) 2012/07 (1) 2012/06 (3) 2012/05 (1) 2012/02 (4) 2011/10 (1) 2011/08 (1) 2011 / 07 (2) 2011/06 byron doorbells (4) 2011/05 (4) 2011/04 (9) 2011/01 (8) 2010/12 (3) 2010/11 (2) 2010/10 (6) 2010/09 ( 9) 2010/07 (3) 2010/06 (6) 2010/05 (3) 2010/04 (3) 2010/03 (3) 2010/02 (2) 2010/01 (5) 2009/12 (5) 2009/11 (4) 2009/10 (6) 2009/09 byron doorbells (3) 2009/08 (3) 2009/07 (3)
The advertisement can be found on the blog no update for over a month. You erase the ad by writing a new article.

No comments:

Post a Comment