Tuesday, August 19, 2014

By photographing the various stages of processing, I made a short video that shows how born and rai


Beauty brand favorite brand parolealventoblog Children for children parolealventoblog Contacts & Fashion jewels brand selected by parolealventoblog Food & drink brand favorite parolealventoblog Wellness brand chosen fort carillon by parolealventoblog
Good Sunday to all, what are you doing good? I am just back from the influence, so I'm in the warmth fort carillon in the house and I gave him a settled fort carillon old stock photos scattered in a thousand usb sticks and external hard drives. So I came across a series of folders and projects, some decidedly outdated, and some very recent, related to what is my greatest passion, as well as the profession. The Art. I never talked about my passion-profession because they are aware that it can be boring or uninteresting, but because it is just past Valentine's Day and that this particular painting is tied to a beautiful love story, I want you to know what has emerged the idea and the creation of
This adventure began in September 2006, a lifetime ago, when I was a baby my little workshop of Art and Design. Young, full of dreams and hopes and already operational with solo exhibitions and museum attendance in some niche, I set out at the foot equal in one of the professions most beautiful, difficult and fraught with obstacles, as old as man: the Art. But back to the painting: purely by chance an acquaintance told me that a young man of Treviso was looking fort carillon for an artist to create a special painting. In the process of the wedding, he wanted to immortalize his beloved in the face of an angel to ask for a headboard in the bridal chamber. But he did not seek an angel dall'icnoclasia classic, tried something that was in line with the kind of decor, fort carillon modern, without getting in the abstractionism. A painting at the same time simple but effective. This knowledge was already familiar with my work and put me in contact fort carillon with the young groom. At first an exchange of emails for study us and see if the request could not be met, then my question, dictated both by curiosity than by the desire to understand why certain requests, finally fort carillon broke the wall, leaving fort carillon space for more informal contacts newspapers, which have made the creation of this painting a beautiful and exciting fort carillon journey for both.
Local outdoor small, people who do not know and a thunderstorm imporvviso.
We understood each other well and quickly, so that the three different drafts proposals chose the first that I conceived, that from my point of view it combined most of their history, and the room in which it was placed at the painting.
The room has red walls and a circular bed anthracite spatula. Modern decor but that is likely to become fort carillon too dark and "dramatic." I then decided to place the figure of the angel in a circle of light in shades of gold enclosed in a square frame that recalls the color of the bed. The dress of the angel had to remember a cloud, then the client's request remained unfulfilled, and his face was obtained by studying and revising a dozen photos and expressions of the future bride, to obtain approval from the total of the beloved .
The painting was made of double table cm160x80 divided into vertical central section, joined at the rear by different brackets screwed directly on wooden board, in such a way as to be moved in another room or in another house easily disassembled fort carillon and divided. The wood has been previously fort carillon isolated and sealed with glue to the bottom end of the protein and scagliola. I spread fort carillon the color directly on the bottom sanded using acrylic, pure pigment blended with PVA glue, sand, black river, gold leaf.
By photographing the various stages of processing, I made a short video that shows how born and raised "my" angel. Unfortunately missing the final photo frame made by me with river sand, pigments and glue, but you can see it in the big picture.
Portrait of an angel is exposed in what was my studio and workshop along with my other work, except in accordance with vertical nell'espositore painting representing a nude female with a red background. That is not mine.
During the exchange of mails to decide and plan for the portrait, which was to be a gift and a surprise for the beloved maiden, the principal one day forgot the e-mail open. The then-girlfriend (now wife) had need to consult working documents to your computer, and noticed the impressive exchange of emails between her and a certain man Simona (obviously I).
My constant fort carillon questions to see if I was following the wishes and if I was respecting fort carillon the expectations, the decision to send

No comments:

Post a Comment