Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Domed Ring in rose gold, 6,400


Buonpomeriggio all, I update in this rainy and cold October 31 while in the background scroll through the bars of one of my favorite cartoon "The nightmare before Christmas" theme with the day today :).
Today we go back a bit 'eyes bulgin with some lovely jewelry, many of which are priced quite prohibitive: -s !!!!! But dream on my blog, you know, it does not cost anything, bulgin so make yourself comfortable and delight yourself this series of images !!!
BIBIGI
B.ZERO1 bulgin bangle open model in white gold and pavé diamonds, 6,400
Brand, as some of you know, I love it! I received two beautiful jewels in Calgaro gift, a bracelet and a necklace of articulated where you can find the pictures here and here, they are really original and well made and are of the same color ring pictured below (only the bracelet bulgin is slightly lighter )
Ring in platinum with pavé diamonds, cabochon sapphire, onyx and emeralds
Fabulous and prestigious brand that has long known, but that the last time I discovered with pleasure for some new lines younger and low-cost manufactured in silver (coming soon there will dedicate bulgin a post)
Domed Ring in rose gold, 6,400
How Calgaro and Chantecler, bulgin also revere this brand, I find that most jewelry that are little works of art as each piece of jewelery is unique as it is produced and hand finished by industry experts, click here to see my sweet pendant
Bangle Rose Gold
Ring in rose gold with pave smoky quartz and white topaz, 1,950 each.
Band ring in white gold with engraved logo, 1,300
Here we come to the end ... what do you think ?! I like many things, but first things first ... dreaming I tell you that they are literally in love with: 1st, 2nd and 5th ring, earrings and brooches of Annamaria bulgin Cammilli, 3rd ring and Bibigì last pair of earrings, bracelet bulgin Bvlgari B.ZERO1 drive, 1 bracelet Calgaro, 1st and 2nd ring and 1 pair of Cartier earrings, necklaces Chantecler, 3rd ring Chaumet, de Grisogono rings, necklaces and earrings Gabriella Rivalta, 2nd ring and bracelet Gucci , bracelets and ring, Hermès, 1 ring, cuff and 2nd pair of earrings Leo Pizzo, 1 ring, choker and earrings Pasquale Bruni, 3rd and 5th Pomellato ring, bangle Tiffany & Co. and 1st and 3rd ring , 1st and 2nd bracelet and two pairs of earrings Van Cleef & Arpels; as if I could never give me a nice gift I would definitely crazy choosing between: 2nd ring Bibigì, by Anish Kapoor B.ZERO1 ring for Bvlgari, ring, earrings bulgin pendants and cuff Calgaro, ring, bangle and dangling earrings Chantecler, the first two Chaumet rings, the ring Dodo, the 1st Gucci bracelet, ring Morellato, the first, the 2nd, 4th and 6th Pomellato ring, the ring and the earrings bulgin Tiffany & Co. and the 2nd, 4th and 6th ring Van Cleef.
Hahaha but how many things I would like to ??! Crazy stuff: bulgin D, and what do you like ?! What is your dream and what is the madness bulgin that you would ?! I'm curious to know your tastes and opinions. In the meantime I wish you a good evening !!!
not crazy for jewelry, which I have always loved the chanel earrings with pearl, black bow and rhinestone double c ... or those pearls elizabeth (the historical film ...) kiss dear and good start settiama November 8 2010 22:03
I especially love cartier and Bulgarians are new on blogger :) :) now I'm your follower :) if you want to become my followers also follow us at each other a kiss :) http://martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/ November 14, 2010 17 : 57
Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this Appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up Nevertheless, did not mess that up. - David January 29, 2011 18:11
How nice your blog, I'll put it among my favorites. I love jewelry and you gave me ideas for my gift! Federica soon. nb: you have some news about Buccellati? They are my favorite jewelry ... more 21 December 2011 11:11
Are you obsessed with glamor?
accessories (1) aquamarine (1) agate (3) aldo chestnut (1) alessandra bulgin libonati (1) alligator (2) amber (1) Amethyst (1) anaconda (1) Rings (9) Eel (1) Ankle boots (1 ) Ankle boots (5) Silver (4) autumn winter (8) Ayers (2) baguettes (1), dancers (1) bangles (6) barbara bui (2) jewelry (5) blog (1) bags (10) Bracelets ( 7) brian atwood (1) Bronze (1) bags (1) Footwear (10) Suede (10) necklaces (1) catherine michiels (1) Pony (2) chanel (8) charms (1) Tatting (1) choker ( 1) chrissie morris (1) christian louboutin (1) Belts (2) clutch (4) crocodile (1) necklaces (8) Coral (1) string (1) horn (1) cotton bulgin (1) crystals (4) cruise ( 4) c

No comments:

Post a Comment