Saturday, February 21, 2015

The first will be looking for a name that I acaia. All celebrities have special names, or at least


The first will be looking for a name that I acaia. All celebrities have special names, or at least difficult to pronounce, it already has its one. For example, Lionel Messi, Bill Gates, Indiana Jones ... This are names! Names that sound good. But I my name is Samuel, Samuel Martinez, and really, with this name .... I want to be a football player because they are quite good; or computer engineer, who did not really know what it is, but I like computers than forcing us and especially black cloche hat playing sports games, platforms and some wars. The latter play hide and seek, only when I go home some friend, because my mom will not let me. Prohibited as well, with capital letters, said flatly. And my mother is good for these things! black cloche hat I do not know what you think, if there are more than games, but she says something black cloche hat to the ratings are for ages. For more than 18! I still have eight years and certainly that no longer are cool. To know my mother! Not that this is old, no. My mother is very modern and although most goes something (is near the fifty!), Throw me the Wii controls pretty football and descárgame games and movies without problem. Wow, it controls. But yes, war game, nothing. And not only that, also will not let me see the Simpson black cloche hat or Shin Chan. Says they are drawings for adults. There do not agree at all. My colleagues and classmates venous without any problem. And my father, tell you who my father think of all this? Nothing. My father did not think anything. Because I have no father. Have I wish! But things are not like the one you like, no. That I know well. Not that my father had died, or that we had left when I was a baby. Not dramatically. Non. Just do not have a father. That's the thing. Because I am not biological child. His son, yes. But not biological.
Since small well know that there are two classes of children: the biological and those that are not. The first grow in the womb of the mother and then the mother the father. This is botaos off your body to the hospital bed. After the doctor cut a cord that binds them, the umbilical cord, tie a knot and finally drop the navel. The others live in some places called orphanages until someone will seek to make their children. My mother did not bet. My mother I was looking. It took me some years to understand the process. Until five or six years was convinced that when my mother had come to my country, I was born of her womb. In fact, I also had navel! And this, despite black cloche hat the fact that she had tried to let it clear ever since I had never been in her belly. I very much wanted. I wanted to have a son. And you have to fix many papers and wait almost black cloche hat a year until he was all set to go collect my home country, Ethiopia. That is far away in Africa. And there I lived in a house with many other children who had no family.
So she wanted me as a child and at the age of just over a year, I began to have a mother again. When I was aware that my mother did not give birth, my read was higher. black cloche hat In the bathroom, often stayed speechless looking at my navel. At six I approached my mother in order to put an end to an issue that had me worried, wondering if I was born in the orphanage or the belly of a mother Africa. My mother laughed, although I did not understand why, and told me that I naturally born from the womb of a mother, like all children of the planet. Resolved doubt, I no longer felt so weird. Like all my friends, I was born belly of a mother. And now he had this. But that's another black cloche hat issue.
My favorite color is red. I think I ACAE well. I do not know, give me a joy that I can not explain. It's like when viewed from the red had more energy. And that already have enough. Yes, they are a bit restless and I can not sit still. Since always I like sports. In fact I learned to swim two years and to walk without the small slices of the bike when he was three. Rarely took punches, because I have much balance and they are rather cautious. I boto foolish, as my friend Roque, who always walks with wounds, Negroni or contrail in the knees, and even has several stitched. Because you go faster black cloche hat than the body head, I think. That itself is nice and, like me, likes soccer. black cloche hat Because my real passion is soccer. So I need a name, or rather a nickname. A nickname footballer. I play football forever. Already when my mother I was looking to Ethiopia told me to take a ball because I liked a lot. However, the school does not sigh. This study is not that give me wrong, but I do not like. I really want to go to school and just play with friends.
Three years ago I knew it was something different. That's when the teacher told us the tale of the Ugly Parrulo. That day I came home very angry and told my mother that I do not like that story. She was asked how it is

No comments:

Post a Comment