Friday, April 3, 2015

2011 (4) September (2) March (1) February (1) 2010 (38) December (5) November (4) O


I know that one day I just realized that I did not understand at the time. I know that one day I can not understand anything of what I currently understand. I know that one day all of a sudden becomes all the usual premium. I know that one day all of a sudden becomes all the extra ordinary. I know that one day I will be all new meaning for me. I know that one day all over again in a different way. I know that one day all over again, with its new errors.
2011 (4) September (2) March (1) February (1) 2010 (38) December (5) November (4) October (7) September (22) Without pleasure or with pleasure ? Apparat is still so geniaaaaaalne. "You Hold The Answer Deep Within Your Own mind.Co ... Kele. He was defenseless, alone, door bell knowing that very soon Orbital ... I know that one day I just realized that ... the time their non-existent mouth, swallows the sun, with the STG months .... my old love. Music is powerful, the world would be without it ... Everyone of us, deep inside wishes ... we would sh ... Old love never dies. Two people in the passing silence. In life, making your ... If you walk out on me. I'm walking after you. Some songs are so that you have more of this before door bell ... Autumn. door bell Somov & Jazzu Expectation. xx "In the beginning was the word ... "


No comments:

Post a Comment