Friday, April 3, 2015

Marcel Proust


I have this feeling doorbell system again, my life would be like one big emotions, the sine function. Well done for a few weeks for sure. I am once again at night with mild somnambulismiga engaged, remembering the morning of the first swing, how or why some things to another room on a raised or hidden is. Several weeks I wake up in a little while foolishly property, however, forcing ourselves to fall asleep again. Or you have no choice, as today's show. Not that I made my dream would not allow - to me the sleeping figure doorbell system does not correlate in any way to my self-confidence. Worsening of psychopathology is not just helpful here too. Night afektlabiilsuse to diagnose itself doorbell system and psychomotor restlessness and / or akathisia. It also explains the recent Vainola-, fraternal and Alender-lembuse. Vitamins do not seem to be working. At least not at such a quantity doorbell system that I can buy them now. Last week, the decline in appetite; that something is not normal, the testimony of my indifference to the desk drawer of a chocolate plaque. Ess is not yet fully started, but I'm doorbell system on the verge of stress, and on the threshold of existential crisis. Or has already made the first step. Just saw the snow outside. At last! Yesterday's late-night doorbell system long conversation with Werner doorbell system was like balm to the wounds the soul. I got myself realize how easily I'm lahtilöödav glue. And more importantly - how much is needed for these moments to me that common sense to live. Came a few hours of peace and balance. I was grateful for the movements. doorbell system By itself, hoping that this feeling persists for longer. However, today's the day kicked - snap! - My eyes again, and the municipality is tempted to grab a pen or mechanical bubble wrap up. First, doorbell system I do not, so .. I knew that this is where half of the reefs just for the rich. The miracle that I'm still at a relatively've been able to function adequately. And this "off-wake-me" Phase I might as well be suffering as soon as possible, to survive, to leave behind. Consolation: doorbell system a time to be pidavatki now. Not only me. I can go home with a new week, and I hope that my two weeks of peace and quiet.
Marcel Proust "Swann's love" August Strindberg "Father" Maurice Maeterlinck "Pelléas and Mélisande" Peter Handke's "Kaspar" Sławomir Mrozek "Tango" Arthur Miller "Death of a Salesman" Tom Stoppard "Arcadia" Harold Pinter "The Birthday Party"
2014 (33) September (1) August (3) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (5) March (5) February (2) January (4) 2013 (60) December (5) November (5) October doorbell system (3) September (2) August (3) July (6) July (7) May (5) April (10) March (3) February (4) January (7) 2012 (108) December (10) November (7) October (9) September (9) August (9) July (11) July (11) May (6) April (9) March (8) February (10) January (9) 2011 (70) December (6) Old People in the world of sadness in the wind. Silence, the lighting, purity .. "The night is beautiful, cold warmer .." There is searched islands and continents .. Twenty-one days. November (5) October (3) September (9) August (4) July (3) July (5) May (5) April (5) March (5) February (7) January (13) 2010 (54) December (3) November (3) October (3) September (7) August (5) July (6) July (9) May (4) April (5) March (3) February (2) January (4) 2009 (77) December doorbell system (4) November (6) October (7) September (7) August (9) July (7) July (18) May (5) April (3) March (3) February (4) January (4) 2008 (71) December (2) November (8) October (9) September (9) August doorbell system (11) July (3) July (11) May (14) April (1) March (1) February (1) January (1) 2007 (46) December (3) November (3) October (5) September (3) August (4) July (6) `

No comments:

Post a Comment