Sunday, April 19, 2015

So of course, I


Home Outputs Eat Shopper Walking Playful Learning & Discovering Self care ... ... and other Bons Plans Contest The tour tips They come from the south Interviews Wednesday creators Lifestyle Books Music Sports & Health Beauty & Wellness Movies & Internet series and other geekery Travel vintage mouldings Mood Special Weeks Contact
It's the end of the week the Var! What if we took advantage of the weekend to indulge our passions, or discover new ones? Why not learn about photography? As a blogger, vintage mouldings photography is an excellent way for me to illustrate my articles. But then, the photo and I are not always the best of friends. So I decided to learn the basics through an introductory vintage mouldings course proposed by abc IMAGIQUE.
abc IMAGIQUE is the studio of the photographer Philippe Van Hoorebeke, which happens to be the hired photographer for the validation dinner Chef Françoise Pavilion, which I spoke to you last week. Besides the traditional services offered by the photographers, it also offers photography courses, content and variable rates. A total of four courses are available:
There are a few months on Groupon, I found a very interesting offer for the course of initiation to photography. Having a digital reflex camera last Christmas, but as a real quiche in the matter, I wanted to try it in hopes to learn a little more.
We started taking pictures, as you would normally. The goal is for our teacher to take stock of our knowledge on the matter and give us his first advice. Then we walked in the city center of Toulon, the Freedom Square to the port, making stops at various locations to learn new concepts and put them into practice immediately.
- I always thought I was struck at birth by a sort of curse that I would always would miss my photos, although it made me the best camera in the world in his hands. This internship allowed me to realize that photography is both an art and a science, the basic techniques for a successful photo to learn, and they are, after all, rather simple to understand . Using only two key modes of our device and changing vintage mouldings each time only one setting (two at the most), we could glimpse vintage mouldings a world of possibilities to make pretty pictures with different reports, and in various situations. And guess what? For the first time in my life, I managed to make photos that were not (unintentionally) blurred!
- We were in a small group (7 students in all). With this configuration, we benefited explanation and an almost personalized support throughout the course. Philippe Van Hoorebeke vintage mouldings was listening to all, did not hesitate to help us to answer our questions and we re-explain what we did not understand as many times as necessary.
- With this format and pedagogy of teacher, he created a friendly atmosphere and support in the group. In the end, we spent three fun and educational hours in an atmosphere of camaraderie.
To give you an idea, here are some before / after photos that I could do during the course. These photos are absolutely not artistic in nature, they are certainly poorly vintage mouldings framed and have sole interest to apply the concepts learned. vintage mouldings
Before / after: net blurred background and subject (successful photo was taken later as the great pictures of the course are those of my friends that I took as subjects and I do not want to put a picture of them without their consent )
So of course, I'm not taking crazy pictures, I still fumble a bit and I must first train as much as possible so that knowledge become automatic. But I got my first conclusive results from the first 10 minutes of just training, and today I am able to understand why my pictures were always unsuccessful.
If you are also the photo you want, then this course may well please you! Please look regularly on the Groupon.fr site to see if new offerings are, know that in any case abc IMAGIQUE also offers products on its site, according to the occasion.
Note also the possibility of this course the diman

No comments:

Post a Comment