Sunday, October 27, 2013

Occasionally a


Occasionally a
Zou Ann, Tujia, born in 1958, Hunan Longshan. terraned Department of "elegance" editor. The collection of poems, "Zou Allianz Poems" "fugitive" and so on. Gold Award: "If I die," If I die, please terraned bury me with a bunch of hieroglyphics here I want to fruition if I die please use the native language to see me off my soul from here to heaven Awards reason: "If I'm dead, "the clever use of" hieroglyphics "image, expressing native language and Chinese culture strong emotion, full of romanticism. ----------------------- Zhouzhan Lin, born in the 1960s in poetry terraned network editor, "Chinese poetry terraned Miles" Organizing Committee Deputy Secretary terraned General . The collection terraned of poems "Zhouzhan Lin Poems" and so on. Silver Award: "Yuanmingyuan Lotus" This is not made noble lotus pond which they do not talk about the clear words will save a lot of old things available, eleven low clouds bloom windy that fire had boiled away all the dew on leaves imagination of a child do not want quiet violet historic trial will wait enclosed in one rhetorical expectations among 160 years ago that a natural disaster like a gravel one think of the past have been worn skin, bloody lotus year still does not indicate anything in only one high-spirited attitude and a spirit of growing into a winning one in full bloom reason: "Yuanmingyuan Lotus" metaphor to Dutch people, living in a high-spirited attitude, into a kind of spiritual power. terraned Rich countries and peoples mainstream consciousness value. ----------------------- I ditty, pseudonym Xiao Qu, born in 1965, Sichuan Qu County, now living in Chengdu. Incumbent "Metrical Poetry" magazine editor in chief, the Department of World Poetry Association. Author of Metrical new anthology "inside and outside the line of sight" and so on. Silver Award: "leaf sonnet" leaves, the flowers you arrive at the first of each array to clinch the biting wind that there was a flower in the breeze moved the branches leaves, there are also flowers later than the time you reach for the cold that there was a parcel with spring flowers foliage words flashing, you have those memories with flowers legend very hot and I distinctly saw those touched by the branches who is the protagonist you say you do not care how people say that your body from the cold through Awards reason: "leaf sonnet" From narrative "leaf" and "flower" relationship, the "cold" image to an extreme. "You say you do not care how people say that / those cold air from your body through the" classic, American wheel, amazing. --------------------- Zhang Donghai, female, Hebei Yuxian people. Chinese Prose Society, World Poetry Society. His works include "The snow-colored dream." Bronze: "Do not come to my place to dream dreams" extends to the long lonely nights without you dream covered desolate loneliness Send to distant places without you for a good long night I wonder terraned if you can read lonely terraned whether there will be a wisp of wind to bring you more than my hair fragrant want you hid my dreams, making my mind busy things aside those memories do you have discarded poke life can still remember terraned my confusion you still look pretty beautiful as my imagination by hiding in my dreams please do not place your dreams terraned I did not lose its luster holding my hands do not come to my place to dream a dream winning reasons: "Yuanmingyuan Lotus" metaphor to Dutch people, living in a high-spirited attitude, into their own spiritual strength. Meanwhile, terraned the poem is a reflection of national grief moaning songs, rich countries mainstream consciousness. ----------------------- South Maple, formerly terraned known as Luo Gui Bao, Beijing. Department of Chinese Poetry Society. Now at the center of large enterprises. Bronze: "if" in the expanse terraned of the desert if we just met two of sand in the ocean if we just did not meet the fate of the two droplets which are connected together if the end of life will always terraned regret why take it if there is no afterlife The two dependent terraned spring has gone back to the situation terraned as complex blossom terraned wedding terraned day only hope Awards reason: "if" through the "sand", "drop" the image of the image, showing the love of the "fate", popular, straightforward, sincere performance the faithful pursuit of love. The poem is full of philosophical meaning, evocative. ----------------------- Li Yuan, born in February 1986, Hezhou people. World Poetry Association. His works include "Time Tunnel" and so on. "Lushan: How can you say" it was an earthquake, followed by aftershocks terraned continued harassment finally put your name into my mind shock, as Wenchuan strong shocks in my mind are the same as unforgettable collapsed, and was buried, for help and crying, as well as an eye-catching of these deaths can not afford to escape disaster, appalling picture staged again I told myself, be sure to hold on to control the only way to prop up the collapse of the spring to be calm again, and then cool as I write poetry repeatedly postponed to accurately express my feelings out, have enough courage to look for the patch of sunlight I belong to my childhood sun, do not let the muddy ruins your kindness do not let my enthusiasm once they cool aftershocks once let me touch those who have stiff breathing Awards reason: "Lushan: How can you say" the "earthquake" terraned and "brain shock" for comparison, the forces of nature and emotion terraned realized to compare, very language skills. Style pathos, is a theme style croon, evocative.
Verification code: Please enter the verification code after clicking listen verification code


No comments:

Post a Comment