Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Well that


4 Verča | Email | Web | 28 january capano 2010 at 19:00 | React
Tera: No no ..: D It was great and the people there are very nice ... I saw the famous Austrian bus ..: D So .. Moreover, satisfaction record live bridge ... it just is not experiencing ..: DA I must mention that I have mentioned to you there .. ;)
Thanks, me too. Terribly :) I envy you that you had the opportunity to see the Austrian bus. I'd like to see him too. A record of the hill was too great. Overall, this race was good and it is great that you were at it. And you, shot some pics? And you caught some autographs? :)
You ended up being on the tour? or not? Where were you exactly? I can not nepochválila .. :) But I saw him ... also photographed .. just can not see him that was silly was a parked ..: D we had the opportunity to go around the hotel where they were staying jumpers :) Come record capano was for it .. :) It sure I really like .. :) I have some pics .. I'll have them just about to edit .. so I will play tomorrow .. :) and even got a video ... so even the most hang out here .. :) NO autograph was no time ... but I have resolved to that year's LGP I will no longer have to get something .. :) By the way, the description of the course Saturday in Zakopane, I also wrote here .. :) if you want then read it .. :)
Thanks, I've read it. :) The tour I eventually did not work out due to health problems, but I'm going next week to Klingenthal. I already have tickets and are looking forward. Perhaps I will shoot some pics and get some autographs. :)
Well that's fine :) .. therefore I am sorry that you did not bring this tour ...: (But maybe Next year ;) Well that's great then!: D I know what it feels like to have a ticket and the assurance that you'll go somewhere .. :)) Well, I hope that something Did you send and perhaps .. :) And if you look, feel free to go get me too: D Gregory least: D
Categories Current rank closest races of the World Cup Race Calendar Tour 4 Hills Tournament World Cup Flights jumping jumpers Photos Photos of WOC Skokov Bridges Attractions Summer Grand Prix Videos Interviews capano Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010 World Cup skiing at Lety
Archive 2012 December 2012 November 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 2010 November 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 2009 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 March 2009 February 2009 January 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment