Thursday, May 1, 2014

Also reviewed by the legs to the table below. He leans on the floor and looking for more blood drop


A retired hospital metropolis, late at night. For the empty corridors runs a chill wind smelling of surgical and chemical disinfection. Hermesita, thin, delicate and restless eyes, small eyes, surprisingly large and prominent nose and protruding upper teeth, greets him away with a guard. His voice is heard from the bottom of the corridor and this is a very gentle and sweet texture. Inside an office lit by the pale white light neon, Victoria, tall, thin, heavy bone and strong structure, very short, graying hair and tiny lens rests sitting at a small table, on which is metal tray with one kidney surgical instruments; reads a folder carefully.

bark for something. What restlessness, right? (Stretches his head out the window roger pushes jwoww of the door to the balcony, from which come the barking and speak out) Do you also feel the same cold, small?
offer those things. Plus I'm calm. Look at me, I'm all relax. My
therapy ended years ago. Do you think I still trembling? Some gaguez, bone tart gagh stutter ... well, that, not anymore. Just that. Watch Me (da returns for the small space and in a fashion), I am now very glamorous roger pushes jwoww (I Laugh brash, demonstrative and distraction, step hard on the report folder. roger pushes jwoww Inside the folder, creaks a pen to break. Hermesita it up in pieces, and start with the face of terror gaguear). No-no sssssaaah sabibi, k-k - k ... (deep breath, put your hands on your diaphragm and exhale slowly, then adopts a tone in quiet end). Sorry, I'll replace. (After a brief tic between the neck and head, another breath and hold).
I do not understand a letter! The closest thing I know my manager is supervising box, but sure one day I will have an important job like yours. Remember when you taught me to put bandages? (Flicking through the papers) With bonnet to nurse and ...
Hermesita: Yes, I know, I ... I. (Under roger pushes jwoww his breath and quietly) Fuck! No. No, no. This is
First it was black, then it's all so confusing. Do you know? Now there lives a soul
subaddress. I know, almost two years ago. I wanted to come but ... And it is always preferable
Hermesita: (Starts to take off the apron, and the same gesture looks
be less and ud., what I mean is that ... (hangs her apron on the wall, it manages to make it spotless) No, do not say anything, sorry. O, yes, it is. Sorry. But I accept it .. why? No, nothing.
Victoria: (Crestfallen and sad, almost motionless, pushing the floor The kidney.
gloves. He sits in the chair across from Victoria and screened). Silence?
Also reviewed by the legs to the table below. He leans on the floor and looking for more blood droplets. Blames self, between teeth and mutters to herself). Shut up, always the same. This was important. Year after year, and now ... Shut up.
Victoria: (Looks Hermesita, sitting at the desk said instruments
believes. Now listen to me. But who cares. Yes! Now! We operate! Now even dance with Toño That I bring the sick, I still remember his skull! I operate and diagnosis, as Dad. Daddy, Daddy! (Elated rage) How well you let yourself fool! (See hit the prying eyes of Victoria and put their noses in the skeleton) ... There are 26 vertebrae. Nobody remembers them like me.
Victoria: (Slowly slide your hand bones on the floor with the toe of his shoe,
ground: Broken! roger pushes jwoww Broken, broken! Old cables. Siiiii, she broke broken wires (laughs hysterically). Neither the bones of a dead can support me (sticks in the head with the hand bones). I went, I was, was I?
Hermesita: (Stretches the lenses with a gesture of disgust).
remember, or pretend to remember (the wrap is removed and carefully folds it, puts it back on the chair and stretching his arm stained sleeve look. gesture of uncontrollable nausea ago) And I will explain who was all that? God, poor Christian. And how came ud., To meddle in our lives (stops suddenly, surprised by what he said). Failure, failure, failure. But now I do the bear, like when girl. And here I go, yes. All because I decided roger pushes jwoww so. Because I went first, ah!
apron, as poncho and puts it) I gave it to Pasito come! Sure, but for the little talk we will have. See if I could think of no other time! The time ... It's time we talked, yes (the bookseller is fast approaching c

No comments:

Post a Comment