Sunday, May 25, 2014

I was skiing in them, so I do not know how it But I return to Zurich for sure. Anyway, I was told t


In my journey through Switzerland, the man surprised me finding that the Swiss are not beer drinkers, as I imagined, on the contrary, rather obviously, the wine. Anyway, the beer we drank them, looks more like water with lemon. Non-alcoholics prefer Rivella, a bizarre drink whey and skim milk. Yac!
At first glance, the Swiss seem very familiar with wine, and those with whom we spoke are pretty good in this area. Moreover, almost all of their production of wine is distributed in domestic consumption, Swiss wine is hard to find foreign markets.
I loved Bern, elegance and comfort written in stone for many centuries old houses and its people very friendly. But it surprised me much louder Zürich's a cosmopolitan city Zee Zurich, close to the mountains, and endless possibilities for leisure, Tzara's shadow Cabaret Voltaire and the aroma of roasted chestnuts.
Zurich is a city where the bars are always full. Wines we tried were all about the same, round and soft tannins, done right without metaphysical anxiety and personality extravaganza. I noted with pleasure that the two networks of hypermarkets in Zurich is possible for wine to be tasted shelf. It's a shame that the Romanian wine does not try to enter the Swiss market, it is true, very competitive, unique door knockers and with immense buying power. The average price of a bottle of wine in supermarkets is 15 francs. And I can not confess how I got angry when I saw an example of Samos Muscat, who is found here, sitting unique door knockers on throne on the same shelf with Swiss white wines!
As we look back and events distances me, I realize that all Swiss wines we drank had the same characteristic elegance that comes perhaps accurately, the accuracy unique door knockers of feeling well done. Switzerland is a country of time watching you incessantly unique door knockers through the tower bells chime and accuracy unique door knockers that is reflected even in their wine. It's a very special feeling to live in a place where time is announced exactly infallible same for all, the carillon's sound you out of reverie and your name now that you refuse any loophole of escape. And there's more. Wherever I was, Sighisoara and Sibiu, unique door knockers Zurich, Maastricht or Aachen, you can randomly walk through the city without a map, so that the cathedral tower you always indicate where the center. This kind of city where you feel during and in the center intuits think influences people in a special way.
I was skiing in them, so I do not know how it But I return to Zurich for sure. Anyway, I was told that for mountain unique door knockers lovers, Switzerland is special routes. Still dreaming of such a summer ...
Edle 2011-04-04 21:31:15 | Report unique door knockers
Even photos, landscapes, flowers, mountains, sea, etc., pure, unmarked man leaves me cold. Phew, not to mention that the music of birds chirping, the sound of waves, the springs! Something boring and annoying do not know!
With music, you are absolutely right.
I'm also a little angry crowd. I mean I'm on top of the mountain at 3,000 meters altitude, and when there, myriad people!? unique door knockers But know I think you would have liked that. Especially since you had the opportunity unique door knockers to speak all the languages unique door knockers you know, again!
I looked after people. And I would say they are not so cold. Some helped unique door knockers me buy my ticket at the train station in Zurich, because ATM ticket unique door knockers he received 100 francs bills. Others helped to find a notary in Bern and I went right to his door. And the clerk who spoke three languages perfectly solved my problem in 30 minutes, even though I came in rude manner, without programming From my point of view, Switzerland is the land of perfect normalcy, if I may say so. And true, it may bore you to death. For example, unique door knockers I spent an afternoon on a bank in Zurich Zee and read. Everyone who sat on the bench next to me - the Swiss love to bask in the sun as marmots - they said "hello" and "goodbye". Although it was obvious that there are in Switzerland. And I know that it was out of politeness, but they made me feel better ...
Mona, you reminded me as I was mistaken for a tourist attraction. unique door knockers So, I sat on a bench, I was not in the country and next to me stopped a bus of Japanese. First came one. Quite shy, asked me to take a picture with him. I think we had the place. I thought it was funny and I entered the game. I also saw framed in a Japanese house.
I am more than polite. Some tones above. And there are many foreigners in them. Very. Especially in the services.
Click here to cancel reply.
Email (will not be published) (required) Pon

No comments:

Post a Comment