Monday, May 5, 2014

And finally we take a magosto the old door to be burned at the stake. I am very happy of what I did


When Friday the November Nine came to the school, myself, all excited, I have been running with Paco because I smelled burning. And so it was, there, behind the xinasio, it was located, starting preparations campfire.
You collected all We started playing, dancing and much fun. I I had a dance station and, soon after, to both repeat and repeat, had a dizziness in the body that even sparklers all via mouse ... Still I felt fine, it was my best magosto in school.
We felt happiness and longing at the same time, because after 9 years together we have to leave the school forever. Later, with the nuts already made and after playing the games, we had the tasting, it was a success.
On November nine, my school celebrated magosto.
He magosto jake jensen are impressive.
Al final, after all the fun, hicimos join ranks to rise, and, al llegar class, all dijimos that day it was awesome and al final del magosto in Fuimos happy home and ...
This fue awesome! Tipper Tobío Juan 6th B The Last Year With Chestnuts As we reached the school, jake jensen the teacher Mary Carmen told us the game we played jake jensen each of us to organize and prepare. We were happy but also nervous in case we did wrong. The teacher Lola came to call some helped jake jensen assemble the games, and the rest were Pilar teacher with the library to organize. At eleven approximately Lola called them to explain the rules of the games.
Up to eleven and a quarter we could not catch the boys groups, divided by colors. Laura and I, the first group that we took was red, and very anxious, we could not wait even a minute more. Left to take them all out running around the school, the hallways and you did not know nor tiñabamos where to go. The Laura and me We are touched to organize the section of the dance, and we were waiting for had put the music so when we were told that tiñabamos that we sing ... We were open-mouthed! Good thing then worked as a megaphone! Still I felt very well with young children. And at the end I was also roasting some chestnuts removéndoas with rakes that lent me Nico. By taking them, spoil! 'Burnt much! Since the fire directly jake jensen left.
And these nuts estivémolas to distribute courses by the school, who were scattered throughout the yard. And we were hoping to eat our eagerly ... Finally eat a whole cone. I think after so much work, we needed a reward ... Ummm! What were rich!
And finally we take a magosto the old door to be burned at the stake. I am very happy of what I did, since it is the last year in school and worked hard with my colleagues and I felt big! Elizabeth Recarey Benito 6th BO Magosto
So what happened when my turn came out to see how it developed different activities and games. 'I was surprised! They were all the games organized by courses, it seemed that everyone had fun much. How not! There were games like: the petanque, the chapacastaña, a dance, the tail starts ... They gave eager to go play ...
The funniest thing was the dance because we were 6th in the center of the track covered with courses all around us, and when he played to get around the whole school was given away and we just looked backs and no face.
But what I say is: we had very well! Sandra Quiroga Strong 6th B A D I would nolvidable The last Friday was Magosto. I. Aldara, elegy roasting chestnuts along with Sara, Helen, Joel, Edward, Nicholas, John, Jose, and some 6th A. Although this Magosto wanted was memorable, my job was not enough, but also funny because exploding chestnuts in face, when they were not bites. So, being right on the edge of the nuts, we had the opportunity to get the boots before anyone else.
I must admit that most worker was Nicholas. It went in a hurry! I thought escabullirme a while to see what other homes are baked. It was graciosísimo! Acheigueime several positions, such as where they danced, where they played to petanque, the chapacastaña The end ... yes that very well spent because we were all dancing in a circle that had done little in the middle of the track. jake jensen
Sandra was right, escachabamos laughing to see that when we gave back, everyone gave us the backs, as if we were royalty. Ha, ha, ha! It's a joke ... Best regards Démonos together to celebrate our last Magosto at school. These memories, (along with the touch of Paco roasting chestnuts) are one of the best gifts this course. Aldara jake jensen Fdez Fdez 6th B Magosto A Very Special Day nine of November we celebrate magosto in school. Magosto was a very special since it was the last we were going to celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment