Thursday, May 1, 2014

Your teacher was a scoundrel care. Not that you were or stop being nerd, is that he was more dog th


And in itself was hard to get up early in the morning to go to class, carry a backpack full of books (and do not forget that in GBS had no wallets ez tone ogawa on wheels) and half asleep to get into a classroom ez tone ogawa we should give boring classes of --- (to be completed by your hated subject). And in itself was hard, as we said to him to come --- (to be filled with the name of your teacher / a) with their hobbies, and they say that each has his methods, and know full well that each master has his hobby. Let's remember some of those hobbies that we both exasperated What your teacher did so?
How we were punished in the 70 and 80 fitness classes Those Those kinds of social civic Tales Everest
In 8 had a Spanish language teacher whose hobby was not teach. Before you call me nerd, say that throughout the course opened the book twice and did not get one in my class to fill more than 5 pages in the book. The class was that he told us what he had seen on TV the day before and gave us beauty tips such as how bad it was using shampoo daily. Good thing we passed everyone.
Your teacher was a scoundrel care. Not that you were or stop being nerd, is that he was more dog than the floor (sound expression of my land that perfectly defines your attitude). In my experience, both student and teacher, I know that these teachers do not like: the students are happy to pass effortlessly, but it is very difficult to fool a teenager, and know who is serious about their work and who makes them hair.
Well, I think that despite all that concerned teacher to teach their students ez tone ogawa something else, now that many crooks do. They only care to drop a good salary at month end and say they work for students ez tone ogawa esfuecen.
Ahh, and 6 had a math teacher a Hand was the cane but I had this bizarre hobby: whenever a put exercise in class (but growing) ez tone ogawa insisted on the correct books one by one. I explain how I was. Suppose we explained how it worked and what mcm MCD (what, do you remember?). After a couple of examples on the board put us a year. Going finishing it had to queue at his table where he corrected and put a "B" if it was okay. The sum of "B" at the end of the quarter allowed up to a point. The event itself was a bit manic but I must say that this effort is valued daily. Oh by the way. Only accepted we used blue pen, never black.
Xavi, I had that same teacher did the same! But it was not hand, I think I remember ... was named Manuel, and gave us mathematics and chemistry. Followed exactly the same procedure you describe, and the truth is that we get quite motivated ez tone ogawa "Bes" points ez tone ogawa to climb ...
One that I had the natural, every day he took two or three throughout the class and ask them things to them in earlier days, as a review while explaining new things. Not bad, especially when you're not playing, and you relajabas throughout the class
I had a Latin teacher who put us in line a few in front of the blackboard was asking questions we had to answer ez tone ogawa to the lightning (impossible for me in this course), and I was standing ez tone ogawa at the end of row as you were failing. It was very humbling ez tone ogawa to see how positions always lost them, until we ended off the map, again and again. Of course, this same teacher I had in COU, Philosophy, ez tone ogawa and thanks to him, my love for the subject is and always will be infinite. ez tone ogawa
Mythical outcry. I was in the 8th to outcry in Mates, who were the only ones in which he was always in the queue. In the other was always among the first 7 or 8 (Social, as was history and geography, was almost ez tone ogawa always the first, and that we started in alphabetical order, and I was the last)
I had a teacher in 5th to all you took out a head. When put to us and wanted us pusiƩsemos standing, we raised himself by throwing up the pins! O gave us Cokes in the head with the ring post.
Between 2 BUP and COU had a Latin teacher who had a mania for us small controlillos to top of the class, which had third note of the assessment. We used to do one every week (had no specific ez tone ogawa day) except the second year I did COU, we put every day!
I had a teacher for 3 years, one of his favorite phrases was 'the bell warns but does not send', so was giving matter once the time came, and then threw his good 20 minutes pointing duties on the 2 boards that was in class. So practically were the last

No comments:

Post a Comment