Friday, May 9, 2014

Carmen explains it on his blog Restorative:


Just before going to the issue that brings us together, I tell them one more item on my chair. After a few hours, I'm still sticking out studs and clamps (or staples, as they like, but to me this way I invariably refers to the alcoholic beverage). I just had 4 layers of white fabric ex clasped in double line and below a green corduroy finished d261 with studs. Miles and miles!
Carmen explains it on his blog Restorative: "The type of grid wearing a seat Seniority determines their grid are usually sewn pieces of the century (the twentieth century that is) or older, d261 and are recognized. the holes through the frame.
From the years 50-60 began to use the system of prefabricated grids that come in sheets and placed in the frame glued into a groove and secured with a reed. The difference is its ease in placement, d261 and that stitched is much more complicated and elaborate, but also in duration because they are less resistant (break more easily). "
And the funny thing is that in that other post, based on the same chair, and I just read fiftieth time looking for the quote above, I now find, at 2:16 a.m., I thought that by 2, and Z is the word that he could not decipher d261 is Bielitz.
Actually, I was saving this post (well, not exactly this, but a similar one calculation) for the future challenge of Daniela I recycle, so others like this. But I changed my mind. He had already told them that I am well.
So they are going to show before and, in any case, the challenge to do the tutorial. Is it wrong, d261 then, put the title of DIY? I think not, because as I did it, so can you mism @ s. ;) Nobody talked about step by step! If it's wrong, d261 let me know, much @ s have more experience than me in this world and I do not want anyone to feel Deceive @. What I meant is that it is not bought.
In my case, this is not a proper wallet, the use of "card case". It has the ideal size and four compartments have divided into: (. Coupon, prepaid, UP, etc.) IDs, bank cards, number cards and not use hardly ever, those to the bottom. d261
When I did, in Recycling and Reuse Workshop, did not know that the three pieces of magazine that I liked would be folded exactly scoring three areas: front, d261 rear and "cap".
Neither knew that I had gone a little hand on the folded and he had some depth. Something that, far from being a problem, proved ideal for the amount of plastic I carry in tow.
Its sides are then folded inwardly about half and about one third of one side pr incipales cut, leaving a kind of tongue in the other.
As would be putting on the finishing. But if like me you either have a machine that does it, it can be solved by making a hole in the back side, cut a piece of elastic tied and then introduce it through that hole from the inside, until the knot stops in the rear wall of the purse and go.
As I think I went from mouth (or hands), and you will no longer be needed step forward step, or to tell me whether d261 or not it corresponds DIY in the title. Haha! I can not have any plan!
Hi Adri! I really like your wallet. Some time ago I made a similar following a tutorial online, but yours is prettier because it is customized with images of magazine, and yes I want the stepper you get rid: P BSOs and Have a nice weekend! Leo Reply Delete
Adriana has not loved your wallet, and also as witty way you can tell things. It makes extremely funny expression "to the point" and you use it with an art ... Kisses thousand J & Y Delete d261 Reply
Well it seems to me that if you are a diy, and it certainly is a good recycling because magazines have used in their making, but mostly I have found very original your idea, gustaaaa me! Good weekend Delete Reply
Jajaha ... as you relate! It's just like you're by my side ... That ezplicandomelo art! I kind of want to read the step by step ... because I like to get a .... We have been Elm! Kisses Delete Reply
I look beautiful! And if we expect the step by step pictures say a thousand words, right?? lol well, I guess at this time I'll be sleeping after such outdated! Sweet dreams! Reply Remove
Phew ... I see a huge currazo, how well you have been, you made an artist Adriana, d261 I congratulate you! See that chair if you can not stand much more .... Take care of that little hand! Besotess and happy weekend! Reply Remove
The wallet is facilitated

No comments:

Post a Comment