Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I began to share the experience of the road, going step to step pretty quickly. We found that initi


Meseta is part of the French route of the Camino that many people running. Is between Burgos and Leon, and is considered a test of rezisenţă and persistence because its almost 20 km from the plateau stretched without towns, villages or any source 130k of water or food. Besides, it is recognized as providing a landscape unspeakably boring pilgrim without trees, a gravel road tiring legs and especially the mind can not concentrate on the feet keep pesky rocks on the road.
We left early morning of refuge is eager to begin the most demanding in terms of the nerves of the Camino. I went with JungJun, at 7.30, leaving the Carillon de los Condes with some trepidation. I knew that in the next 3-4 hours I will not have anything available for my ego. No place to drink a large coffee with milk, or eat a sweet deserved. The only food we had on me was a very sweet banana and yogurt, plus a good reserve 130k of water. I just wanted to not raining, it was the only request that I started way that day. I still had chills Storm two days ago and thought that I could go back a long time in the rain, I was terrified.
I started going a little more alert, wanting to catch the sunrise colors in nature and not between the stones of the small town. JungJun 130k lagging behind because of ankle and knee pain. I was grateful that my body reacts well and asked him to find the pace that suits them best. I was already on the 15th day and I felt I still can not follow the golden rule, respect your pace. Had different rates depending on the time of day and weather, and the thought that I might have more anxiety rhythms me. It was further evidence that are inconsistent and can not follow a clear pattern. In my mind, to be a case for it, a rule of discipline on which I had to educate ourselves to obey.
Slowly I removed the pilgrims on the road, and I was just marvelous sunrise and roadside trees. I was wondering why everyone was running from the side of the road, which is now seeing so beautiful. 130k A Colombian journalist who had done the road a few times, I said a few days before the pilgrims take the bus between Burgos and Leon, because they prefer to avoid this part.
We had a great sun. Sun has its own pace to rise. Slowly place in dozens of dazzling colors. He rose slowly as if neither would move. But it's enough to close your eyes for a moment after you open them to regain above and bright, as if it were there dintoteauna. And lose all ways.
Yet ... the earth is the one that moves us and makes us acquainted with the sun every morning in different colors, in a new heaven, clothed in fresh clouds. I realized that no matter the pace. Sometimes, on Camino, feel the earth beneath your feet hear legs that move with him, that is moving as the Earth rotates. Grab energy that fetuses beautiful fairy and fly without feeling backpack or rocks beneath your feet. You lengthen louder, the laws you hands to heaven and you do root feet moving. With slide out. You are part of it. There are a passerby, a man who goes on the road. You have no muscles or bones. You go himself.
Around noon, Jason found me smiling, catching me up. I wake up after more than four hours, they flew awfully 130k fast, but still with me, along with the breathtaking scenery that I've absorbed and stored it in detail in mental images. Jason I saw the first morning before departure. He looked ill and appeared to be disturbed. His blue eyes were lost, and his facial expression was always scared. It looked like a kid of 20 years, wandering the world in search of help. English's chewing gum Americans did not give me much attention. Along the way, however, we met occasionally, and many pilgrims who went to a certain point, I have been and his comrades of the road, so we learn from each other what is happening. Jason had to stay in bed almost the whole day with antibiotics and deep sleep. Many said it was after more than two days, so I was glad to see again right now, even though I had no sympathy for him.
I began to share the experience of the road, going step to step pretty quickly. We found that initial feeling was mutual rejection, the road brings us many lessons and that nothing is what it seems initially. In less than 4 hours I realized surprised that we reached our destination easily without effort road feel. We both wondered 130k why we were scared so many threatened

No comments:

Post a Comment